The firm of Axley & Rode, LLP was organized in 1949 with two partners, Branch L. Axley and Carl F. Rode. The original firm was located in Downtown Lufkin, Texas and has now become a firm with fifteen partners and offices located in Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Livingston and Jasper, Texas. The firm has approximately seventy-five personnel (including partners) of which approximately 75% are professionals.
Our growth has been driven by our mission, values, strong work ethic, focus on the client and by hiring top professionals. Our dedication to high standards is what will continue to lead us into an even brighter future.
In order to assure our clients that our firm continues to meet professional quality control standards, we are members of the Private Companies Practice Sections of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Representatives of the AICPA periodically perform reviews of our firm's quality control procedures related to the accounting and auditing services provided to our clients. Professional members of our firm are required to maintain a minimum number of hours of continuing professional education on an annual basis. This allows our professionals to keep abreast of standards related to our profession and the specific industries we serve.